Brighton Marathon 2017 - Cheer Point Volunteer
Bring your energy and enthusiasm to make lots of noise to motivate our fantastic Macmillan Runners at the Brighton Marathon at one of our three cheer points, and thank them for going the extra mile. It may also encourage them to take part again next year and inspire others to join Team Macmillan too, helping us to raise more money so that no one faces cancer alone.
Apply before: Sunday 2 April 2017
You need to be 16 years old or over to apply for this opportunity.
What we're looking for
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to help
- Good communications skills and a friendly attitude
- An ability to use your own initiative
What you can gain from this opportunity
Download role description
- Join an enthusiastic team of people who want to make a difference
- Receive a briefing and support on the day
- Have a rewarding experience supporting our runners
- Agreed out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines