Ride London 2017 - Cheer Point Volunteer
Bring your energy and enthusiasm to make lots of noise to motivate our fantastic Macmillan cyclists at Ride London 2017 around Central and South West London and Surrey, and thank them for going the extra mile. It may also encourage them to take part again next year and inspire others to join Team Macmillan too, helping us to raise more money so that no one faces cancer alone.
Apply before: Sunday 23 July 2017
You need to be 16 years old or over to apply for this opportunity.
What we're looking for
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to help
- Good communications skills and a friendly attitude
- An ability to use your own initiative
- An interest in cancer care and the services that Macmillan provides
What you can gain from this opportunity
Download role description
- Join an enthusiastic team of people who want to make a difference
- Receive a briefing and support on the day
- Have a rewarding experience supporting our cyclists
- Agreed out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines