Aston University Student Fundraiser Volunteer
Join our fantastic fundraising in Aston University, to help us raise money and awareness of local services. Bring your creativity, energy and enthusiasm for fundraising to our team to help support people affected by cancer and make sure no one in Birmingham faces cancer alone.
You need to be 18 years old or over to apply for this opportunity.
What we're looking for
- Good communication skills and able to be a team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Adherence to legal requirements such as health and safety legislations
What you can gain from this opportunity
Download role description
- Join an enthusiastic team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Use and develop your fundraising and communication skills, enhancing your CV
- Receive an induction and relevant training
- Agreed out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines