Fundraising Group Member - Barnsley
Our friendly Barnsley Fundraising Group are looking for new members to help raise money and awareness of local services around Barnsley. Bring your creativity and enthusiasm to help arrange events such as a Golf Day, Murder Mystery Evening and an Afternoon Tea on a Railway.
You need to be 18 years old or over to apply for this opportunity.
What we're looking for
- Good communication skills and able to be a team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Numeracy and book keeping skills
- Honesty, reliability, passion and enthusiasm
- An interest in cancer care and the services that Macmillan provides
What you can gain from this opportunity
Download role description
- Join an enthusiastic team of people who want to make a difference, just like you
- Use and develop your fundraising and communication skills, enhancing your CV
- Receive an induction and relevant training
- Agreed out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines